Hemp Seed – The Super Food…
Hemp seed is one of nature’s perfect foods – a Super Food. This is one of the most potent foods available, supporting optimal health and well being for life.
Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits, including weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control.
Let me explain how does this ‘Super Food’ does it all…
- Optimum Heart Health and Lower Blood Pressure: Clinical studies indicated that hemp reduced inflammation and improve circulation, factors of primary importance in the prevention of my disease. Within three months they reported significant improvements in cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Improves Digestion: Easily digested hemp can reduce the effects of chronic problems of the digestive system. It specifically helps those of you who are unable to eat gluten, lactose, sugar, fish, and nuts. Combined with high fibre grains, fruits and vegetables in the diet will help with regular bowel movements for natural stomach health.
- Lose Weight Naturally: Hemp will help curb cravings for foods with stimulants, sugars, starches and saturated fats. Studies reported losing up to 2 kg’s a week.
- Increased Energy: Studies also showed a noticed increase in long lasting energy.
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels: Full of good fatty acids, Omega 3 & 6, when added to your diet you can reduce cholesterol and boost vein and arteries elasticity.
- Control Blood Sugars: By adding this lean protein to your diet it will bring natural balance to your blood sugars. Glucagon is released which helps keep insulin in check.
You can find Hemp seeds and oil in any local health shop. They have a wonderful nutty flavour and is easy to include them into your diet